Anyone who dies must have done something wrong, Guru Mahraji debunks death rumour

Anyone who dies must have done
something wrong, Guru Mahraji debunks death rumour

Sat Guru Mahraji has said he was excited when he heard
the rumour of his death, stressing that he will live more
that 500 years on Earth
On Friday, reports of his death emerged online, but
speaking on a radio programme, on Saturday, Maharaji
said only those who disobeyed the creator die
His words: "l am at the Maharaji village in Ibadan, the
highest spiritual centre of the universe. I am alive and
well.
 I am a perfect master. I got excited when I heard
the news because physically, I am beyond death
I am not involved in what human beings are doing. I am
a traditionalist and king of culture. It is your behaviour
and attitude that determine your death and success in
life. If you are a good man, death does not exist..
Anyone who dies must have done something wrong
People die out of ignorance and disobedience. When a
human being wakes up in the morning, he should be
grateful to his creator."


EmoticonEmoticon